googleb575007c28af4445.html

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Grand Pineapple Resorts

Grand Pineapple is part of the Sandals family of resorts. These value-oriented properties in Jamaica and Antigua offer all-inclusive rates that are lower than those of their sister brands. In addition to accommodations, one price you pay upfront covers all meals, unlimited drinks, recreation, entertainment and gratuities. They are terrific options for all types of vacationers, including singles, couples, families and groups.
The Grand Pineapple resorts embrace their relaxed island settings. The quaint, Caribbean-style buildings sport vividly hued exteriors, and air-conditioned rooms are done up in breezy tropical decor. Cuisine often showcases local flavors, and entertainment reflects the easygoing rhythms of calypso and reggae. Long stretches of white-sand beaches lapped by aquamarine waters are perfect for swimming, sunning and snorkeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Resort Life.

Resort Life.
Have the vacation of your dreams traveling to some of the most fabulous resorts in the world. You will have the time of your life.

About Me

My photo
I'm very friendly and I love people. I work well with or without people, whether I'm working with one person, or a large group. I'm online to do a few specific things; socialize, develop relationships that lead to friendship, and earn a more decent living. I love the out-doors; camping fishing, and exploring. I'm a family man with wife and three children along with three others who I claim as mine. I enjoy life and I love to see smiles on the faces of people.